1. There is going to be a full-length, stand-alone Portal 2. Rejoice! Rejoice even more if you’re excited by the idea of the game featuring a completely seperate, insanely difficult, new-character featuring co-op mode.
2. It’s the end of the world… of fashion.
3. Did you have the patience to watch that film? Would it be easier to watch 20 5-second movies instead?
4. Perhaps you’d rather watch something else.
5. Alternately, play cute, simple flash games with nice music.
6. UPDATED: have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs personality test? Did you find it boring? Why not take a similar test based on the story of Robin Hood? This simple exam will ask you to rank characters in a story based on who you percieve to be moral and honest, then give you a summary. It worked alright for me… an SMRJ:
If you are not living a happy life, the cause is within yourself. You are a rebel with a trace of spoilt child about you. You value truth above morality, but you are reasonably tolerant of those who disagree with you.
Is that accurate? Post your results!